Terms and Conditions
1. Owner shall designate a person to act as his agent at the
point of pich up and/or delivery, if for any reaso they are
2. By owner's signature or his/her
agent's signature, G-Hub and driver or agent, jointly and
separately are authorized to operate and transport the
vehicle(s) from point of origin specified on the reverse side
to the point of departure and to the specified final
destination via any mode.
3. All monies must be
in the form of money order, cashier's chech, or in case of
delivery, cash may also be presented. Personal checks will not
4. Personal belongins left in the
vehicle are not insured and are shipped at the owners risk.
5. The following items are not to be in the vehicle at the
time shippment: guns, explosives, ammunition, inflammable
products, narcotics, negotiable and legal papers, alcoholic
beverages, jeverly, furs, money, other articles of unusual
value, pets, live plants or contraband.
non-operable vehicles tendered for transportation will be
charged an additional $100.00 if a vehicle is rendered for
shippment and later becomes non-operations, the $100.00 fee
will be added onto the amount to be collected, as well as any
other charges necessary to accomplish delivery.Owner may be
required to pick up vehicle at a terminal facility if
additional fees are due upon delivery.
will not knowingly transport any uninsured vehicle. If vehicle
is not insured and owner fails to notifl G-HUB of such, G-HUB
will not be held responsible for any claim against owner or
itself and owner will be sued for any damages which may occur.
8. If vehicle is vandalized eighter during shipment or while
awaiting shipment, G-HUB will not be held responsible; owner
will have to submit a claim to his own insurance or absorb the
loss id there is no insurance.
9. If there is
any claim problem upon delivery, the balance due must be paid
before a claim can commence. All damages must be properly
noted in the presence of the driver. Signing of the Bill Of
landing at destination, without immediate notation of alleged
damage, shall be evidence of satisfactory deliver of vehicle.
Regardless of weather or time of day, vehicle examination is
responsibility of the receiver.
This agreement superseded all prior written and/or oral
agreement between G-HUB Transport and the owner and may not be
changed exept when in writing by an officer of the company.
Should shipper commence legal action against G-HUB prevail,
then G-HUB will be entitled to reimbursement for all its
attorney fees and court costs.
G- HUB WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
1. Any damage not resulting from carrier
2. Damage unable to detect due to auto's dirty,
wet, or snow covered condition or after dark pick up. Cars
shipped under these conditions are shipped as is.
3. Claims concerning loss or damaged on all
4. Articles left in vehicle or damaged to
vehicle due to said articles.
5. Costs or expences including towing or repair
charges resulting from malfunction of auto.
6. Damaged couse by leaking fluids, battery
acids, cooling systems, antifreeze solution or industrial
7. Radio antenas that extend more than three
inches above fender or hoodlevel of vehicle being transported.
8. Mechanical functions, exausts systems,
aligment, suspension, tuning of engine, transmision,
inspection of these items are not practical at time of
9. Loss or damage to a disabled unit while
loading, unloading, or transporting.
10. Delivery on any particular schedule.
Contract or carrier is governed by terms and conditions of the
uniform straight bill of lading.
11. Damage coused by freezing of cooling system
and/or batteries. Protection from freezing is the shipper's
12. Auto rentals accruals.
13. Any act of God.
14. Damage due to road construcion, rock or
gravel damage, flying debris from roadway or overpass, over
the road dirt, diesel and truck oil residue from truck.
15. Damage to tires, wheels or hub caps.
16. Vandalism eighter during shippment or while
awaiting shipment for delivery.
17. It is G-HUB's policy to leave all vehicles
unlock during transportation.
18. Any damage must be noted at time of
delivery-claims will not be honoredunless noted on delivery.